domingo, 22 de mayo de 2016
PORTFOLIO ENTRY #8
1- Draw a bulleted list with the most important items discussed in the video.
CITE THE SOURCES (video) and embed it in your e-portfolio.
2- Check these topic sentences. Visit the site from the Univeristy of Ottawa. Paste the paragraphs (at least 3) and the correspondig TOPIC SENTENCES.
3- "EXAMPLES of Topic sentences and how to write them": HERE
DEADLINE: JUNE 1.
viernes, 20 de mayo de 2016
- Sonia Ageitos: >>> BS >>>incomplete portfolio, poor language
- Melisa Berto >>>P->>> complete portf, be careful w/language.
- Micaela Cañete >>>P+>>>complete & v good language
- Gabriela Durán >>>P+>>>complete & creative, good language
- Macarena Iannuzzo>>>JP>>> be caeful with LANGUAGE!!!
- Natalia Etchecopar >>>BS>>> poor language, incomplete portfolio
- Joel Garcia>>> JP>> complete & creative, BUT be careful with language!!
- Eliana Martín >>>JP>>> poor language
- Romina Motta >>>BS>>>incomplete portfolio (last entry: April)
- Pamela Pena >>>JP>>> most entries uploaded AFTER deadline!!
- Alejandro Quintana>>>BS>>>incomplte portfolio, double check language.
- Claudia Sabor >>> BS >>> incomplete portfolio
- Rocio Soto >>>P- >>> be careful with language
- Verónica Villalba >>>P>>>complete portf.
- Cintia Zacarías >>>P>>> complete portfolio
If you re-write (part of) your portfolio, ADD A LABEL IN A DIFFERENT COLOUR: "revised version", "2nd draft", etc. Do NOT ERASE anything, otherwise it'll be impossible to correct your written productions!
miércoles, 11 de mayo de 2016
miércoles, 4 de mayo de 2016
PORTFOLIO ENTRY 6
- Read the article: "What is Academic Writing?"
- Open the following document: The Use of Graphic Organizers to enhnace Thinking Skills in the Learning of Economics
- Upload it to your e-portfolio
- Make a summary of the article and choose an appropriate graphic organizer to highlight key concepts.